[BlueOnyx:26007] Re: Active monitor warnings after AV-Spam update 5210R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Feb 26 09:59:20 -05 2023

Hi Janwillem,

> Do you never sleep ;)

Actually I went to bed shortly after writing that, :o)

> In /var/log/maillog I only see these many time
> Feb 26 07:00:01 ds30 postfix/smtpd[138336]: warning: connect to Milter
> service unix:/run/spamass-milter/postfix/sock: No such file or directory

Hmm. Yeah, that is the error message you get when spamass-milter is
stopped and Postfix is configured to use it. There should be another
error message at or around the time when spamass-milter died, which is
the one which should tell us what's wrong.

> I've now rebooted the server one time and will keep an eye on it.
> If it happens again  I'll send you the support request.
Very well! Please do and have a great Sunday, too!