[BlueOnyx:25897] Re: The GoAccess daemon is currently not running

Martin Schepers schepers at bf-net.de
Fri Jan 6 09:09:29 -05 2023

Hi Michael,

> What problems are these and what is the version of the Firewalld package shown under "Installed Software"?

firewalld was not running so I had several fail2ban errors within the last days.
I started it manually today, now lets wait and see what will happen.

Version is 8.0.1-1

GoAccess looks nice, thank you for implementation!

The first section „OVERALL ANALYZED REQUESTS“ is empty, is this correct?
The second section "OVERALL ANALYZED REQUESTS  05/JAN/2023 — 06/JAN/2023“ contains data.

Am I able to see wich virtualhost causes wich count of traffic?
Thats the most important information I need for billing.

Same for mail.
The first section in statistic - email contains all sites and user but they are all 0 (zero)

Happy weekend to all of you!

Regards,
Martin