[BlueOnyx:25938] Re: 5210R PHP and 403 Error

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jan 18 12:49:11 -05 2023

Hi Richard,

> 5210R used exclusively as an SMTP server. One virtual site with about
> 100 users. When selected the site and trying to add users I get:
>
> A PHP Error was encountered
> Undefined offset 0
> Controllers/UserList.php
> Line Number 87

> Create.User/Shell.php
> Line number 54
> Undefined index
> Illegal string offset enabled

I just checked the GUI page and the Shell extension on 5210R that you
reported.

UserList.php, line 87:

list($userServices) = $CI->cceClient->find("UserServices", array("site"
=> $group));

Extension Create.User/Shell.php, line 54 is a follow-up error of the
action performed in line 42:

$defaults = $cce->get($parameters["CCE_SERVICES_OID"], "Shell");

Both code instances try to fetch something from CODB via CCEd. The
Object "UserServices" is obligatory and it MUST be present on your
BlueOnyx. As it's a must have item, we don't even check if it's there,
because it always is and if not (like in this case) we have bigger issues.

Likewise: The error Create.User/Shell.php tries to fetch the "Shell"
NameSpace of the Vsite Object, which is also something that is ALWAYS
present. Every Vsite has it. It's there and it at least has some default
values - even if it was never configured.

These problems tell me that your server has problems to communicate with
CODB and/or that your CODB database may perhaps be damaged or
inconsistent or maybe had a damaged index.

Please do this:
===============

Try to restart CCEd this way:

killall -9 pperld
/usr/sausalito/sbin/cced.init restart

This will take a moment. Wait for it to finish and see if it throws any
errors.

Once it's done, try the GUI again and see if it now works. If it does?
Great! Then it was just a glitch with CCEd and a simple restart fixed it.

If not? Then please file a "Support Request" via the GUI ("Software
Updates" / "Support" / "Support Request") and make sure that the
checkbox "Allow Access" is ticked. I'll then take a look and see what I
can find out.