[BlueOnyx:25949] SNI

Robert Fitzpatrick robert at webtent.org
Tue Jan 24 13:41:37 -05 2023

The new 5211R I setup with an LE cert for both the server and a vsite
answers with the server cert.

Server: https://tbwh.webtent.net
Vsite: https://www.tampabaywebhosting.net/

When I setup an IMAP account for the vsite in Postbox mail client, I'm
getting the "SSL certificate mismatch" warning and the cert CN shows the
server host name. My Android prompts to accept all certs with the native
app K-9 app also shows the same warning.

I've tried to disable SSL for the vsite, even remove all files in the
vsite certs directory and reissue the cert from LE. Is there a setting I
need to make for SNI to work with Dovecot and Postfix?

--
Robert