[BlueOnyx:26377] Re: The Postfix learning curve continues

Chad Bersche chad at bersche.com
Sun Jul 30 10:45:06 -05 2023

Hi Larry.

I did find the mynetworks parameter.  In my main.cf it's set as:

mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8 127.0.0.1/32 [::1]/128 172.18.170.212/32
172.18.170.213/32 172.18.170.214/32

 From what I can tell, these represent the vsite addresses that I have
configured and was automatically created.

I thought about adding overriding this via
/usr/sausalito/bin/custom-postfix-confgen.sh but prior to doing that, I
figured I'd inquire if that's the best route, as if I modify any vsites,
etc., then I'd have to manually maintain the config going forward.  In
the meantime, I'll go do some override of the mynetworks and see if that
changes any behaviors.