[BlueOnyx:26013] Re: Two Log related questions

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Mar 7 13:37:51 -05 2023

Hi Dirk,

> The annual directories under /home/.sites/server/logs/ do not comply to
> the setting made in the DSGVO settings in the GUI and over the years
> quite a bit of data can accumulate in the directories.

I just checked this on a few different BlueOnyx servers and I am indeed
seeing inconsistent results. I'll check the code that does the log
rotation and deletion of older logs and will check what provisions we
have for handling that part of the logs.

> There is a file suphp_log in /var/log/httpd/ that does not roll and that
> can become large (and make var full).

Good catch! That does indeed not seem to get rotated. I'll fix it.

Many thanks!