[BlueOnyx:26016] Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Automagially adding MTA/MSA records and editing M4 config

Ceelie, Arie (VodafoneZiggo) arie.ceelie at vodafoneziggo.com
Fri Mar 10 00:59:30 -05 2023

Hi Michael,

Thnx.

SMTP and SUB are ticked in the GUI. I just don't get it why these are duplicated every know and then. Same goes for why the MAILER(smtp) line is removed. It all started to happen suddenly, without me making any manual changes to the files.
Might totally removing and re-installing sendmail fix this, or is that just a path to disaster?
Cheers,

Arie

C2 VodafoneZiggo Internal