[BlueOnyx:26031] Re: repeating "Package install notification" message

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Mar 14 21:37:51 -05 2023

Hi Chris,

>> ERROR: Problem installing RPM:
>> solarspeed-milter-geoip-0.98-4.noarch.rpm.  Aborting.
>> solarspeed_net-AVSPAM-v7.2.1-1: Error installing RPM:
>> solarspeed-milter-geoip-0.98-4.noarch.rpm.

Fixed!

The issue was that solarspeed-milter-geoip failed to install due to a
missing dependency called perl-Time-Piece. This was present on all my
freshly installed test 5209R's, so I didn't have that dependency on my
radar.

I'll release a YUM update for 5209R which will make perl-Time-Piece
mandatory. That should solve the issue without having to release yet
another AV-SPAM PKG for 5209R.