[BlueOnyx:26208] 5211R: ISO image updated (AlmaLinux 9.2)

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri May 12 19:01:42 -05 2023

Hi all,

AlmaLinux 9.2 has just been released and we updated our BlueOnyx 5211R
ISO image accordingly.

With the new release of the AlmaLinux 9.2 ISO image we also revised our
ISO building procedure a little and published a new installation image
for BlueOnyx 5211R based on the AlmaLinux 9.2 ISO image.

Of course: If you already have a BlueOnyx 5211R running, a YUM update
will get you fully current and the latest set of updates seem to be
entirely unproblematic.