[BlueOnyx:26235] Re: Cannot find build type: 5211R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu May 25 23:14:14 -05 2023

Hi Ken, hi Juerg,

> Your solution of editing those two files worked beautifully!

That's nice to hear. Good work, Juerg! I'll add this to the CMU of 5211R
then.

> (I would use the easymigrate but the ssh does not like to connect back
> to a 5208R)

I just checked and it's possible to connect from 5211R via SSH to a
5208R, if you create the file /root/.ssh/config and add this into it:

HostKeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa,ssh-dss
PubkeyAcceptedKeyTypes +ssh-rsa,ssh-dss

That will also allow Easy-Migrate to work. When you're done with the
migration, just remember to remove the file again.