[BlueOnyx:26236] Re: Cannot find build type: 5211R

Juerg Sommer jsommer at emailto.ch
Fri May 26 00:38:22 -05 2023

Hi Ken and Michael

>> Your solution of editing those two files worked beautifully!
>
> That's nice to hear. Good work, Juerg! I'll add this to the CMU of
> 5211R then.

Fine, also nice to head that from me. I reported these two bugs to
Michael already in december 2022 (was before access to
devel-mailing-list) per e-mail. So I had the bugfixes quickly by hand. I
thought cmu does not have a high priority to Michael, but maybe the
patches are forgotten because of direct email communication. There's a
third bug in creating backups with files containing a space, which you
would fix maye also:

/usr/cmu/perl/Archive.pm about line 411
my $dirtest = `ls -al $f->{name} | wc -l`;
replace with
my $dirtest = `ls -al "$f->{name}" | wc -l`;
(add " around filename)

I use cmuImport for testservers doesn't have snapshot functionallity on
vm layer or if I have to restore the users of a single Vsite from a
backup. As soon as EasyBackup is ready, this will replace that. For live
migration from a server to another EasyMigrate works perfect.

Thanks for fixing these bugs.

Best regards,
Juerg