[BlueOnyx:26237] Could not cvonnect to cced.socket / sendmail start failed.

Ceelie, Arie (VodafoneZiggo) arie.ceelie at vodafoneziggo.com
Fri May 26 01:43:38 -05 2023

Hi All,

Somewhere in the night mail stops working. This first happened Wednesday/Thursday. Restarting sendmail and dovecot does not fix it. Rebooting the server does. I don’t think it is useful to reboo the server every morning though.
This is what I find in anacron report…… Especially the last bit is quite interesting. A mountpoint but it has a queued stop job?
I don’t know what to make of this.
Regards,

Arie

/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:

Could not connect to /usr/sausalito/cced.socket: No such file or directory

/etc/cron.daily/sa_purgeOmatic.pl:

Could not connect to /usr/sausalito/cced.socket: No such file or directory

/etc/cron.daily/sitestats_purgeOmatic.pl:

Could not connect to /usr/sausalito/cced.socket: No such file or directory

/etc/cron.daily/x10-bck:

Failed to start sendmail.service: Transaction for sendmail.service/start is destructive (mnt-x10\x2dbck1.mount has 'stop' job queued, but 'start' is included in transaction).
See system logs and 'systemctl status sendmail.service' for details.

C2 VodafoneZiggo Internal