[BlueOnyx:26238] Re: Could not cvonnect to cced.socket / sendmail start failed.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri May 26 02:25:21 -05 2023

Hi Arie,

> Could not connect to /usr/sausalito/cced.socket: No such file or directory

That's a weird one. CCEd should be restarted by itself by Systemd no
matter what.

> /etc/cron.daily/x10-bck:
>
> Failed to start sendmail.service: Transaction for sendmail.service/start
> is destructive (mnt-x10\x2dbck1.mount has 'stop' job queued, but 'start'
> is included in transaction).
> See system logs and 'systemctl status sendmail.service' for details.

That's not an AlmaLinux or BlueOnyx cronjob, so I have no idea where you
got that one from.

And I suspect that cronjob might be the real culprit. Please check what
it does.

You also might want to run "rpm -q --whatprovides
/etc/cron.daily/x10-bck" to see which RPM brought that one aboard - if any.