[BlueOnyx:26253] Modifying user shell results in error

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue May 30 13:23:05 -05 2023

I wonder if anyone else has found this to be the case with 5210R?

In VSITE, which has Shell Access enabled for "Chrooted SFTP, SCP and
RSYNC", modify user that is configured as Site Admin to also include
Chrooted SFTP, SCP and RSYNC.   However, when clicking Save, the process
results in an error with message in red text box "\User to modify is
logged in.\"

However, checking last does not show that user to be logged in. I do
show that the user *WAS* logged in and they're noted in last as "gone -
no logout"

Curious if anyone has seen this?  Ideas?   We'd like to enable SFTP/SCP
for the user in addition to the FTPS that is already in place.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services