[BlueOnyx:26576] BlueOnyx Development: New GUI Theme

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Nov 14 02:01:06 -05 2023

Hi all,

In a recent message to the list I already had hinted it. Now that I have
something real to show I'll make it official:

BlueOnyx 5211R gets a new GUI theme! \o/

Check out this BlueOnyx News Article for more information:

https://www.blueonyx.it/news/330/15/BlueOnyx-5211R-New-GUI-Development/

It has a small three-minute video showcasing the new look on an actual
BlueOnyx 5211R. This is just a rough "work-in-progress" state with lots
of GUI elements not yet being styled right. But you'll get a first
impression about how the end result will (more or less) look.

The article also has a link to a static HTML mock-up that shows how the
forms will be styled when done:

https://sofia.smd.net/elmer/html/blueonyx-light/vsiteAdd.html

Want to help?

If you want to help to speed the development along, then perhaps
consider a donation to the BlueOnyx project. It'll be much appreciated
and serves as a morale booster to the code monkeys. :o)

https://www.blueonyx.it/donations