[BlueOnyx:26583] Re: BlueOnyx Development: New GUI Theme

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Thu Nov 16 03:39:37 -05 2023

Nice theme!

Does it also support keyboard driven commands additionally to the mouse driven ones? Like «Q» to bring up the logout dialog and ENTER to logout, for instance? The shortcut key letter would be underlined in the button, or, if all buttons had to be redesigned, just in the hover pop-up.

This constant reaching for the mouse could be reduced...

Thank you and best regards

で⊃ Meaulnes Legler
Zurich, Switzerland
+41¦0 44 260-1660