[BlueOnyx:26579] Re: Easy migrate php-fpm settings

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Nov 14 11:21:33 -05 2023

Hi Robert,

> We are planning an Easy Migrate from 5209R to 5211R. I wanted to check
> something that came up today when we needed to update the php-fpm-81.ini
> file for a vsite. For the Wordpress Wordfence plugin, we had to replace
> the php_admin_value for auto_prepend_file. Will these settings migrate
> with Easy Migrate later?

Manual edits such as that don't migrate over. There is a supported way
that carries over during migrations, though.

BlueOnyx has directories for custom PHP additions. On PHP changes in the
GUI those directories will be parsed and *.ini files in it will be read,
parsed and integrated into whatever PHP implementation that Vsites uses
(DSO, DSO+mod_ruid, suPHP or PHP-FPM):

5209R:
/home/sites/<Vsite>/php.d/

5210R/5211R:
/home/sites/<Vsite>/wwwroot/php.d

Example roundcube.ini file from one of my Vsites:

[root at 5209r ~]# cat /home/sites/<Vsite>/php.d/roundcubemail.ini|awk NF
php_flag display_errors Off
php_flag log_errors On
php_value upload_max_filesize 5M
php_value post_max_size 6M
php_value memory_limit 64M
php_flag zlib.output_compression Off
php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
php_flag magic_quotes_runtime Off
php_flag zend.ze1_compatibility_mode Off
php_flag suhosin.session.encrypt Off
php_flag session.auto_start Off
php_value session.gc_maxlifetime 21600
php_value session.gc_divisor 500