[BlueOnyx:26581] Re: Blueonyx Digest, Vol 179, Issue 7

kmrichardson at rogers.com kmrichardson at rogers.com
Tue Nov 14 11:29:00 -05 2023

HI Michael

So do I have to repurchase the PHP Package?

100002160 	14/11/2023 	  	$79.00
I purchased the Maintance package this morning, do I have to purchase the
Full PHP Package again?

Maintenance Renewal - Extend existing expiry date by 365 days

Hi Keith,

> This is an R5210
>
> Version of Php is solarspeed-php-365U 8.2.1

PHP-8.2.1 is from January 2023, so that's really old and I do believe
that indeed has issues with Zip.

Please update to PHP-8.2.11 (released in September 2023) or the 8.2.12
that will be published sometime later today.