[BlueOnyx:26597] Re: BlueOnyx 5211R Released

Taco Scargo taco at blueonyx.nl
Mon Nov 27 02:35:28 -05 2023

Hi Colin,

Did you go into VNC and ran the text-based setup before accessing the Server Desktop (the BlueOnyx) UI?

You should be able to setup the hostname, IP & DNS during this setup process.

Are you possibly using DHCP?

I have had mixed results with BlueOnyx in general when a DHCP address is offered.

Best regards,

Taco