[BlueOnyx:26554] backup all DNS records of a specific domain

Meaulnes Legler @ MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Thu Oct 26 02:28:52 -05 2023

hello

After having transferred a domain to another domain host, I wanted to delete its DNS entries on my server in Server Management > Network Services > DNS > Select Domain...

Is there a way to previously backup all the records of that domain in one go for easy restore? Of course I could copy all the records as text files and restore them manually if required, but maybe there is a more efficient way?

Thank you and best regards

で⊃ Meaulnes Legler
Zurich, Switzerland
+41¦0 44 260-1660