[BlueOnyx:26560] easy-backup troubles

oldcabin webmaster webmasterw117 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 13:19:03 -05 2023

All,

I have yet to get this program to work. If I set the time and date of a
backup thru the GUi. Nothing happens. It doesn't start or run that I can
tell..

When I run it manually on the first run it just stopped running,
No errors, no email, just stopped.

Second run manually I get this
[INFO] Found 'restore_lock' in CODB, set by user 'root' on 23-10-29 12:49.
Trying again in 30 seconds. Waiting for 1800 seconds in total.
[INFO] Found 'restore_lock' in CODB, set by user '' on 23-10-29 12:49.
Trying again in 30 seconds. Waiting for 1800 seconds in total.

At first I thought easy-backup was going to be a game changer for me but
now I have pretty much given up on it.

Any ideas on how to make this work?

* As I said in an earlier email: for some of my clients there is no need to
backup their stuff. They don't pay me enough and their stuff doesn;t matter
so having the ability to select who gets backed up would be helpful.

--Tim