[BlueOnyx:26561] Re: easy-backup troubles

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sun Oct 29 15:07:53 -05 2023

Hi Tim,

> When I run it manually on the first run it just stopped running,
> No errors, no email, just stopped.
>
> Second run manually I get this
> [INFO] Found 'restore_lock' in CODB, set by user 'root' on 23-10-29
> 12:49. Trying again in 30 seconds. Waiting for 1800 seconds in total.
> [INFO] Found 'restore_lock' in CODB, set by user '' on 23-10-29 12:49.
> Trying again in 30 seconds. Waiting for 1800 seconds in total.

Only one instance of Easy-Backup may run at the same time. So it has a
mechanism built in that prevents it from being executed twice by setting
a restore lock that expires after a given time.

If you have confirmed that no other instances of Easy-Backup are
running, you can remove the restore lock this way:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/easy-backup --unlock

Either way: Please open a "Support Request" via the GUI and tick the
checkbox "Allow Access" and I happily take a look at it and make sure it
runs correctly on your server.