[BlueOnyx:26436] Re: easy-backup ftp problem and question

JW Ronken jwronken at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 09:10:39 -05 2023

So far Easy-Backup works very well (haven't tried a restore yet) but the
only issue I see is that the email notification are not working on any
server.
there is not even an attempt to email visible in /var/log/maillog
Am I missing something?
thanks
Janwillem
Ah and another feature request: would it be possible to add subdirs to the
remote directory (now it only allows myremotedir and I would really love to
have myremotedir/server01 etc