[BlueOnyx:26437] Re: easy-backup ftp problem and question

oldcabin webmaster webmasterw117 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 12:07:52 -05 2023

I had a successful run last night. Got my email. It takes a long time to
run so perhaps it hasn't finished yet. This happened to me the first time I
played with it.

Since we are tossing out new features..  I would live to be able to exclude
some vsites from the entire backup process. Some of my clients are
important and need backing up and some clients aren't worth the effort or
space .

I am pulling the volumes to and old bx box at my house and I can only fit
one day of backups on the old machine.

Overall this backup utility is a game changer to be able to offer this to
clients. Thank you!!