[BlueOnyx:26457] Re: Error when saving user settings

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 14:32:58 -05 2023

MySQL is working for AV-SPAM. I do not use Geo-IP. It is disabled. I
unchecked the enforce limits in the server setting area but since I do
not have Geo-IP enabled I do not see the two options in the user setting
screens. I will wait until after hours to enable it server wide, then
see if I get those boxes in the user settings.

Thanks,
M Aronoff Out – maronoff at gmail.com

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find
the harder I work the more I have of it.
   - Thomas Jefferson