[BlueOnyx:26471] Re: minor Roundcube issue

Darren Shea darrens at ecpi.com
Tue Sep 12 14:31:50 -05 2023

Michael,
     I couldn't find anything in /etc/httpd/conf.d/ which indicated any kind
of rewrite, and I also checked out the web directories of the virtual sites.
They do all have the webmail directory, but I'm not seeing anything which
could be forcing a redirect.

     The only difference I am observing between my sites which do rewrite
the URL for the webmail and those which do not is this: the vsites which do
rewrite the URL don't have a real website on this Blue Onyx. One of these
sites only has the under construction website, but I guess that counts. All
the ones which suffer the URL rewrite have their web hosting done on some
other server outside of our network.

Thanks,
    Darren