[BlueOnyx:26907] Re: IP change

Greggk greggk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 22:49:17 -05 2024

I agree, and when I used that command, indeed the primary eth0 was the
correct ip addres, and then there are eth0:0 etc with all the other ips of
the server, and yet when sending an email, it used the ip at eth0:1.
To fix this problem I had to add CLIENT_OPTIONS(`Family=inet,
Address=x.x.x.66')
to sendmail.mc .  After that it will send email using the address I
provided, but I hope I didn't mess anything else up by using that.