[BlueOnyx:26914] Mail client picture (avatar)

Juerg Sommer jsommer at emailto.ch
Tue Apr 16 12:29:40 -05 2024

Hi,

Sorry, to be a bit off-topic. My mailclient show with a recent update a
avator icon to each message. So I saw, mail.blueonyx.it also have a logo
(address is not in my address book). Does anybody know how to add a
image? I know it's client specific and the best solution would be BIMI,
but that's complicated and expensive for small companies or individuals.
Another solution is gravatar.com (not yet tried), but thats per email
address and blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it is not registered, so that's also
not Michael's solution for this mailing list.

Thanks for any hint and once again sorry to be off-topic, but maybe
someone else is also interested in.

Best regards,
Juerg