[BlueOnyx:26764] Re: BlueOnyx 5211R: GUI on non-standard ports now possible

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Feb 22 03:17:19 -05 2024

Hi Taco,

> Maybe it is possible to “disable” or “ignore” the redirects from an .include file.
> I will give it a try and let you know if I find a workaround.
I published a change to the testing repository yesterday afternoon.
Under "Server Management" / "Maintenance" / "Server Desktop" there will
now only be one default alias: "login".

You can add new ones, or you can change existing aliases (even "login")
to something else. Or you can remove all aliases but one. At least one
ought to be there. But it doesn't have to be "login" and you can name it
any way you want.