[BlueOnyx:26787] Re: Trouble setting up new system, read-only file system?

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Feb 29 02:52:20 -05 2024

Hi Torrance,

 > I just re-did the install using the normal LVM selection and it's
 > working fine.
That's weird. I'm not sure if I'd have much confidence in the disk,
though. It might be a good idea to keep an eye on the logfiles of the
server and see if it reports any further disk issues.

 > I did lose control of my mouse by the end of the last try
 > and just power cycled it instead of hitting 'reboot' so I wonder if
 > there was something that runs after you hit that.
No, that's fine. The reboot button just does a reboot and you're not
missing any installation steps if you reboot in any other fashion.