[BlueOnyx:26786] Re: Trouble setting up new system, read-only file system?

Starlite528 starlite528 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 00:27:48 -05 2024

I just re-did the install using the normal LVM selection and it's working
fine.  I did lose control of my mouse by the end of the last try and just
power cycled it instead of hitting 'reboot' so I wonder if there was
something that runs after you hit that.  Anyways, crisis averted for now,
lol.
Thanks,
Torrance