[BlueOnyx:26710] Re: Google

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Jan 26 07:27:32 -05 2024

Hi Taco,

> You would need to use DKIM to sign the messages on the relay servers then and add the key to the DNS records of the domains.
> Thanks for sharing this information as I had not heard about this yet.

The problem is that the email is from all different domains but the relay server just uses our domain.
I am not fully up to speed on DKIM (hence my question) but if we set up DKIM on the relay to sign using a different selector for our domain would that work - in other words does DKIM just check the connecting incoming server or the domain for the email it is sending?

Kind regards

Colin