[BlueOnyx:26721] Re: Google

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Fri Jan 26 11:32:11 -05 2024

Am I missing something about DMARC?  We started down that road many years
ago and decided it was a waste of effort.  We had to use a 3rd party service
to parse the reports and my understanding was it would tell us who was
spoofing our domain.  We were not going to police this, so what was the
point?  We kept SPF and DKIM but dropped DMARC.

Maybe I didn't properly understand the value of DMARC?

(Note we use BlueOnyx for webhosting but not email.)