[BlueOnyx:26731] Can not change hostname

Ernie ernie at info.eis.net.au
Sun Jan 28 17:26:46 -05 2024

Had a 5210R server reboot yesterday due to a short power outage.

The server only has 1 vsite on it.

When it came back up the hostname was localhost which I thought was a bit
odd, so I rebooted it to see if it just didn't start properly.

When it came back up again the server had named itself to the only vsite on that
server. I tried to change it via the web interface to the correct server
name and got a wall of PHP error messages. (see below)

Any idea how I can set the hostname properly back to what it should be?

- Ernie.

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: ipAddressFieldeth0:0

Filename: controllers/Ethernet.php

Line Number: 236
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: IPv6_ipAddressOrigeth0:0

Filename: controllers/Ethernet.php

Line Number: 239
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: IPv6_ipAddressFieldeth0:0

Filename: controllers/Ethernet.php

Line Number: 247
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: ipAddressOrigeth0:0

Filename: controllers/Ethernet.php

Line Number: 251
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: netMaskFieldeth0:0

Filename: controllers/Ethernet.php

Line Number: 253
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: netMaskOrigeth0:0

Filename: controllers/Ethernet.php

Line Number: 255
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: bootProtoFieldeth0:0

Filename: controllers/Ethernet.php

Line Number: 257
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php:271)

Filename: controllers/Ethernet.php

Line Number: 318