[BlueOnyx:26743] Re: SSL/LE

Herbert Rubin herbr at pfinders.com
Tue Jan 30 20:22:48 -05 2024

Michael,

Thanks for the suggestion but now its worse. I am stuck with a self signed
certificate. LE will not work for site2.

There is no .htaccess file being used by site2 www.vendig.com. Its a boring
old site actually.

This issue is that the site2 file is rewritten improperly during the LE
attempt at renewal. So apache dies during restart.
So of course LE cannot verify the website.

Line 46 seems unrelated to any cert renewal process so there is some kind
of bug here.

<IfModule mod_suphp.c>
    suPHP_Engine on
    suPHP_UserGroup vendigadmin site2
    AddType application/ .php
    AddHandler  .php .php5 .php4 .php3 .phtml
    suPHP_AddHandler x-httpd-suphp
    suPHP_ConfigPath /home/.sites/site2/wwwroot/
</IfModule>

is written as:

<IfModule mod_suphp.c>
    suPHP_Engine on
    suPHP_UserGroup vendigadmin site2
    AddType application/ .php
    AddHandler  .php .php5 .php4 .php3 .phtml
    suPHP
    suPHP_ConfigPath /home/.sites/site2/wwwroot/
</IfModule>

Why is the AddHandler line mangled?

Herb