[BlueOnyx:27105] Re: Suggestions to fix AV-SPAM fail

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Thu Jul 18 11:45:24 -05 2024

Thanks for the information.  It seems that the upgrade will mean
         1.upgrading BX to 5210 or 11
         2. building a virtual "box" (is that the right word) to run Mailman,
                 which will need to be totally rebuilt whether we
stay at 2.x or go to 3.x
         3. implementing PostFix.

I suspect that will not be a weekend project!