[BlueOnyx:27018] Re: Web errors today on a 5209R box

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Jun 4 18:39:18 -05 2024

Hi Larry,

> After my log checks and stuff today, got a call to make a
> change on a customers site, clicked on my link for that
> box in my browser and got the following:
>
> Fatal error:  Call to undefined method System::getConfig()
> in /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/application/libraries/CCE.php
> on line 140
>
> this was all on one line with the /usr/saus..... bold text.
>
> Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions.  Have three domains
> still on this box so sort kinda need to access it.

That was on a 5209R? It could have been a transient error. This line
points the GUI to a config file which tells it where the Unix socket is
that it needs to "talk" to in order to issue CCE commands.

I've seen isolated cases in the past where the config file was damaged
and that then caused permanent GUI errors of the type you reported.

If it happens again? Or if it always happens? You can simply reinstall
the RPMs that provide this mechanism and that should fix it:

yum reinstall base-alpine-* sausalito-*