[BlueOnyx:27019] Re: Web errors today on a 5209R box

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Tue Jun 4 19:02:11 -05 2024

Michael,

  Thanks for your prompt reply.  After some searching here
and re-doing my search of BlueOnyx I actually found
[BlueOnyx 25968] which from the description was the same
error I was having.  In that case you recommended doing
a reinstall of sausalito-palette base-alpine-* first and then
doing a reinstall of base-* sausalito-* if that did not work.

Followed those instructions and the
>yum reinstall sausalito-palette base-alpine-*
did not restore access for me, so did the
>yum resinstall base-* sausalito-*
and that worked.  I am now back into the admin GUI
and all is well.

Thanks much.

--
Larry Smith