[BlueOnyx:26957] 5211R: AlmaLinux 9.4 released, ISO image updated

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon May 6 22:45:00 -05 2024

Hi all,

HTML version of this message:

https://www.blueonyx.it/news/338/15/5211R-AlmaLinux-9.4-released-ISO-image-updated/

AlmaLinux 9.4 has been released.

See: https://almalinux.org/blog/2024-05-06-announcing-94-stable/

YUM updates for BlueOnyx 5211R are available. Additionally updated ISO
images for 5211R as well as VMDK and VDI installation images have been
published.

BlueOnyx 5211R YUM/DNF updates:
================================

After some quick testing we found out that YUM/DNF-Updates of BlueOnyx
5211R from AlmaLinux 9.3 to 9.4 would fail due to a dependency error
related to ImageMagick. We then published an updated ImageMagick to the
BlueOnyx 5211R YUM repositories and seamless YUM/DNF updates of BlueOnyx
5211R are now possible.

BlueOnyx 5211R ISO image updated:

An updated ISO image of BlueOnyx 5211R directly based on AlmaLinux 9.4
has been released and can be downloaded from our mirrors.

Updated VMDK and VDI images:

As usual we also published updated VMDK and VDI disk images of BlueOnyx
5211R on AlmaLinux 9.4 and these can also be downloaded from our mirrors.