[BlueOnyx:26958] Yum problem on a 5208R

Greggk greggk at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:45:57 -05 2024

Hello,
Today after a long time I logged into one of my 5208s and decided to do a
yum update.  I updated it, then I did a yum clean all and tried doing
another update.
I got the following error:

YumRepo Error: All mirror URLs are not using ftp, http[s] or file.
 Eg. Invalid release/repo/arch combination/
removing mirrorlist with no valid mirrors:
/var/cache/yum/x86_64/6/base/mirrorlist.txt
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base

I haven't touched it since, haven't rebooted or anything, I don't want to
break anything.  What could be the issue?