[BlueOnyx:26977] Re: Open-basedir error

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon May 13 11:30:30 -05 2024

Hi Colin,

> We have just migrated a server from 5209R to 5210R.
>
> One of the vsites which is running owncloud has stopped working and I am
> seeing this in the error log:
>
> open_basedir restriction in effect.
> File(/home/.sites/site1/wwwroot/web/console.php) is not within the
> allowed path(s): (/tmp/:/usr/sausalito/configs/php/:/var/lib/php/session/)
>
> On the GUI it shows the following are allowed
>
> /home/.sites/site1
> /tmp/
> /usr/sausalito/configs/php/
> /var/lib/php/session/
> but the /home/.sites/site1 is not in the allowed paths being picked up
> by the system?

That's weird, as /home/.sites/site1 is literally the first option listed
there.

Is this happening when you access OwnCloud via the web or is this the
cronjob triggering the error? If it is the cronjob, then the path to the
binary of PHP needs to be adjusted to point to the correct version of
the Shop PHP and the option "-c ''" ought to be added to allow the
cronjob to run PHP without open_basedir restrictions.

You can also send me a support request and I'll look into it for you.