[BlueOnyx:26976] Open-basedir error

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Mon May 13 05:12:58 -05 2024

We have just migrated a server from 5209R to 5210R.
One of the vsites which is running owncloud has stopped working and I am seeing this in the error log:

open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/.sites/site1/wwwroot/web/console.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/tmp/:/usr/sausalito/configs/php/:/var/lib/php/session/)

On the GUI it shows the following are allowed

/home/.sites/site1
/tmp/
/usr/sausalito/configs/php/
/var/lib/php/session/

but the /home/.sites/site1 is not in the allowed paths being picked up by the system?

Adding that to the optional doesn’t help.

Thoughts please?

Colin