[BlueOnyx:03172] Re: ProFTP connection speed

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sun Dec 27 12:48:37 -05 2009

Yes, I have both of those set, so it had to be something DNS related.  Funny
thing is, now that I left an FTP session active and NOOPing, I tried it
again and it'sback to no delay.  Odd.

> Where ever you have the identlookups you should have both. Now, I don't
> like having reverse lookups off, so when the actual problem is resolved, I
> would comment out the usereversedns setting and go back to the default of
> looking up reverse dns.

I have thought about this, because this effects the way IPs/resolved IPs are
displayed in the last log.  Do you have a reason you prefer it on?