[BlueOnyx:00540] Way to edit sitex.includes via web admin?

Jeff Jones jeffrhysjones at mac.com
Wed Feb 18 04:37:51 -05 2009

Hi all,

I often have situations where I need to enable URL re-writing on
certain websites, in which I have to go in to (for example)
site1.include in /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts and add in

<Directory "/Users/Sites/www.foo.com/web/">
AllowOverride all
</Directory>

This is fine to do via SSH manually, but it would be really nice to be
able to somehow enable this via the web gui.

Perhaps I'm missing something!?

p.s - I'm still not getting email by email mails from this list - only
the digest ones. I have set my email settings up correctly, but still
don't get emails as they come in - which means I am unable to reply to
any emails!

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff Jones