[BlueOnyx:01553] amend a posting

Stuart Clark (Datacenta) stuart.clark at datacenta.net
Thu Jul 2 04:41:49 -05 2009

Sorry, sent this from the wrong e-mail address last time.

Hi

Please could you amend my posting here:
http://www.bluequartz.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=94265

In my last update I left in the domain name and would like this removed.
Below is the text.

Hi

Trying to grep from within the /etc/mail folder did not produce any
output no matter how long I waited. I ended up using grep "azizcorp.com"

/etc/mail/* instead which produced a quick print out.
The results of the grep are as follows:

Could you please change the "azizcorp.com" to "domain.com"

Many thanks,

Stuart

--
Stuart Clark
Systems Administrator

Tel: 01202 755 377 - Fax: 01202 755 301
www.datacenta.net - A Kimcell Company
Datacenta Hosting Ltd is a company registered in Scotland with
registration number: SC208801 Registered address: Crescent House,
Carnegie Campus, Dunfermline, Fife, KY11 8GR VAT Number: 785629182
Charitable donations to Julia's House and Youth Cancer Trust were made
in 2008 in lieu of sending Christmas cards.
Think before you print! Save paper - do you really need to print this
email?