[BlueOnyx:01809] safe Bash Command needed.

Steve Davis steve at zio.com
Thu Jul 23 15:13:38 -05 2009

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root   site8   59 Jun 10 15:28 mbox -> /home/.sites/81/site18/.users/57/stevec/mail/saved-messages

I have a lot of these broken and incorrect links in my new BX. I beleive they are legacy OpenWebMail symbolic links.

Used CMUImport 2.53 from a 550 to this new BX.

Can anyone tell me the quickest way to remove them?

Stephen Davis
1519 Toney Drive
Huntsville Alabama 35802
Office 256.513-6760