[BlueOnyx:02450] Re: Newby Help

R F mountain2climb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 20:03:06 -05 2009

It was given to me. I just wanted to run a personal asterix server off it.
Not really intending to do anything else with it. Never intended to use it
in a business environment or serve sites other than freepbx. It's odd you
say there is nothing that will run on a RaQ550 as I see info on the web
showing other os's. Perhaps they are older os's not capable of running
asterix. I'm not sure. I'm trying to find a use for it. Since it works I
figured use it rather than put it in the land fill.