[BlueOnyx:02463] Re: AW-Stats migration

Darrell D. Mobley dmobley at uhostme.com
Sun Sep 20 11:28:10 -05 2009

Michael, are you saying that if the files AWStats creates is under the
site's directory path, that they will be picked up by CMUExport?  The
location of the files is configurable in /etc/awstats/awstats-run.pl, which
is the script the AWStats cron job runs.

In my installation, so they were able to be accessed through the web, I
configured my data to be stored in /home/sites/www.site.com/awstats and the
files to see the data are stored in /home/sites/www.site.com/web/awstats.
This was configurable in the Perl script mentioned above.

Chris, my stats data is already created and pre-formatted for AWStats to
use, and isn't dependant on the log file format to run. What I am curious
about is how do we export/import the Webalizer stats from BQ->BX?