[BlueOnyx:05172] Re: OpenSRS and SSL certificates

Abdul Rashid Abdullah webmaster at muntada.com
Thu Aug 5 09:28:23 -05 2010

Michael,

Did you already get this backported to 5106R?  I am unable to generate a
2048 through the GUI.  I do know how to do this through the command line for
vsites.  However, in this particular case, I'm trying to do it for the
server itself.  I am just hoping I can drop the command line method in favor
of the GUI method.

Regards,

Rashid