[BlueOnyx:05254] Re: new hardware

webmaster (Tim Gavigan) webmaster at oldcabin.net
Fri Aug 20 07:23:52 -05 2010

My current BX box is running on and old p4 with 256 meg of ram!   I
would put more memory in it but I can get any more in the box.

Worked great till about two weeks ago when I think I just have too
many sites on it.

The whole intent of this machine was to take some load off my 550 to
buy me some time till I replace the 550.

GREAT OS, GREAT SUPPORT (this forum)!  Long live BX!!